It is that time of year again when we are able to acquire computer tech deals before the holiday is upon us. And, we can get our shopping done on-line. I looked around for some ideas at a few websites I count on go give me suggestions. Take a look at the some of the deals and see whether you find something that will work for your shopping list.
- The Roku Streaming Stick. ( $49.00). The tiny Roku Streaming Stick brings us still further into the future of streaming entertainment onto our big-screens. It is a small device, not much larger than the typical thumb drive, that plugs directly into a port on your TV and allows you to stream television shows, movies, music, games and other content from the Internet, in some cases without extra cables or remote controls. Source: https://electronics.howstuffworks.com/gadgets/other-gadgets/roku-streaming-stick.htm
- Kindle Paperwhite. If you’re tired of lugging around those heavy hardcover books, you should consider buying a Kindle. After testing all the Kindle models for 2017—including the new Kindle Oasis—our recommendation for most people is the Kindle Paperwhite. (available at Amazon) Not only does a Kindle give you thousands of books at your disposal, the convenience factor is just plain hard to beat. Source: https://www.reviewed.com/laptops/best-right-now/the-best-kindles
- Google Home Mini Smart Speaker ($49.00) – Looks like a real winner to me and less expensive than some gadgets. Source: https://www.pcmag.com/feature/339156/24-must-have-tech-gifts-under-50/6
- Amazon Smart Plug ($24.00) We will not have to turn on our coffee makers and lights. This little gadget will do it for us. And, it may fit into your budget. Source: https://www.pcmag.com/feature/339156/24-must-have-tech-gifts-under-50/10
- iHome Motion Sensor iSBO1 – ($29.27) A WiFi Motion sensor. This gadget will let you know about movement in your home. Nicely priced too. Source: https://www.pcmag.com/feature/339156/24-must-have-tech-gifts-under-50/12
- Tile Pro and Tile Mate ($25.00) – A real winner for help finding your keys and other items you have misplaced.
Once you get started, with these deals, you will be so happy you did.
Click below for more deals 🙂