I am always looking for technology that helps us to lead our lives a bit more stress less in ways that we may not have thought of, especially during this challenging time of Covid19. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Keeping that in mind, I was fortunate enough to learn about these Breast Cancer Apps, many of which are Free. I am eager to share them with you.
- Care Zone is an APP that smartphone users can download onto their iPhone or Android phones. The APP helps you manage your medication schedules, and refills with reminders. Allowing you to have a built-in helper via your smartphone.
You can find the app at this link: https://carezone.com/home
- Breast Cancer Healthline this APP provides you with a network of people who have also been diagnosed with breast cancer. You can participate with one-on-one conversations, or join group discussions. Use the links below to find the APPs
♥ iPhone- https://apps.apple.com/us/app/breast-cancer-healthline-app/id1356340700
♥ Android phone – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.healthline.breastcancer
- Healthline’s Newsletter covers many health topics. You can select your choice for the health advice you want to learn more about. Use this link – https://www.healthline.com/newsletter-signup
- Belong Beating Cancer Together also a Free APP. Provides access to information about clinical trials, leading oncologist, nurses, and radiologist to answer your questions about breast cancer. It is a social network connection to medical professionals who can advise you about expert care with lower costs.
♥ iPhone- https://apps.apple.com/us/app/belong-beating-cancer-together/id1026738945
♥ Android- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.belongtail.belong
- ACS FUNdraising – Free APP – Use these tools for setting up your personal breast cancer fundraising events. Use Facebook, LinkedIn social media platforms for sharing. Use your mobile device to create your fundraising page.
♥ iPhone- https://apps.apple.com/us/app/acs-fundraising/id918469737
♥ Android- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.cancer.fundraising